All official Beulah Camp Notices will be posted to this page. Please bookmark this page for future updates.
June 13, 2022:
We are in need of a [email protected] Coordinator and Housekeeper, effective immediately. Applicants must meet SEED grant requirements. In addition to a 35 hour work week at provincial minimum wage, we are pleased to announce a $200 one time signing bonus. If you meet the grant requirements please forward your resume and letter of application to [email protected]
SEED Grant Requirements:
- Presently a full-time student in Grade 12, university, or college
- Accepted in a post-secondary education program for the fall
- A resident of New Brunswick or a member of a First Nations Community
January 24, 2022:
What are YOU doing for Family Day weekend? Join us on Saturday, February 19 for lots of family fun at Beulah. All provincial covid protocols will be in place.
Get ready for a weekend fullof fun! There is lots going on this weekend. Coffee house, tubing, coffee truck, food trucks, live music and more. Check out the summer schedule for a full line up of events happening!
July 27, 2021:
Fireworks originally scheduled for July 2 will be this Saturday – July 31 from 9:30 to 10:30pm at the Beach.
July 8, 2021:
Fishing the Wharf has been rescheduled for Saturday July 10th at 3pm. Prizes to be awarded at 4:30. Please bring your own fishing tackle.
July 3, 2021:
Due to inclement weather Fishing at the Wharf and Fireworks are cancelled for tonight. New dates for these activities will be determined at a later date.
June 30, 2021:
The Community BBQ at the Picnic Shelter starts at 5 PM. Be sure to bring a lawn chair. You do not need to pre-register for this event. Suggested $5 donation for food. Covid protocol will be in effect – 2m distancing between groups, masks required for food service and sanitizer will be available.
June 28, 2021:
Happy Canada Day & Independence Day this week to our Atlantic District family! We have so many opportunities to steward our response to be salt and light as citizens of heaven dwelling in our respective nations. For campers at Beulah this week, in lieu of the annual Canada Day parade, all are invited to join a special circle of prayer for our country in the Tabernacle @ 3:00 p.m. on July 1st. CLICK HERE to see the updated schedule of [email protected] for more information.
June 21, 2021:
Reconnect. Recharge. Renew! The plans in place for [email protected] 2021 are impressive and extensive. Grab a hot beverage and take a few minutes to click on these links to drink in the details. Keep in mind, several activities will require preregistration per pandemic restrictions on a first-come, first-served basis.
- CLICK HERE for full program details for July & August
- CLICK HERE for a complete schedule of Sunday preachers and worship teams/leaders. Special thanks to Tami Mutch-Ketch and Steve Bradley for recruiting this great line-up!
- View these items on www.beulahcamp.com with downloadable PDFs
May 31, 2021:
As previously shared over the past few weeks in It’s Monday Again, the DBA has had growing concern regarding the safety, community witness, and fiscal viability of offering even a scaled back version of Beulah Family Camp unless the border between Nova Scotia and New Brunswick was guaranteed to be open with enough advance notice for adequate preparation time. Although the active cases in NS are dropping at a favourable rate, the responsible window of decision has come to an end and the DBA has determined there will be no Beulah Family Camp 2021 (neither virtual nor in-person).
While this is disappointing news on many levels, a team is prepping several “plus up” weekends all summer long for those with RV rentals and cottages. [email protected] will have a full schedule for July and August of activities, guest preachers, and worship teams posted in the next couple of weeks.
May 10, 2021:
Water and power is ready for summer seasonal use.
Before arriving at Beulah at any point in the months ahead, please check the official COVID-19 update on the Beulah Camp and Conference Center website at www.beulahcamp.com. All residents, seasonal users and guests must comply with provincial COVID-19 guidelines and regulations while on the grounds. If your arrival to the grounds requires you to self-isolate, we need you to:
- Notify the Camp Office [email protected] of the beginning and end dates of your self-isolation period.
- Remain on the lot of your self-isolation premise for the full period of your self-isolation.
- Follow all Government of New Brunswick Public Health self-isolation directives. https://www2.gnb.
ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/ promo/covid-19/guidance.html# 14
If while on the grounds, you or members of your household have concerns related to your personal direct observance of non-compliance to provincial COVID-19 guidelines, please do not discuss it with other patrons or guests of BCCC. Your options are to report it directly to Public Health (506-658-5713, 1-844-462-8387) or disclose it to Camp Leadership with the understanding your name may be disclosed at our discretion when addressing the concern. BCCC reserves the right to notify Public Health when guidelines are not followed and may require the completion of self-isolation off BCCC grounds.
April 20, 2021
As of April 20, 2021 all individuals self-isolating on BCCC grounds are required:
- To notify the Camp Office ([email protected]) of the beginning and end dates of their self-isolation period
- Remain on the lot of their self-isolation premise
- Follow all Government of New Brunswick Public Health self-isolation directives (https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/promo/covid-19/guidance.html#14)
- Any concerns regarding observed non-compliance may be reported directly to Public Health (506-658-5713)
BCCC reserves the right to notify Public Health when guidelines are not followed and may require the completion of self-isolation off BCCC grounds.
April 17, 2021
- Public Health is working to support individuals within the Beulah community that have tested positive for COVD-19.
- Browns Flat Fellowship members have received an email they will not gather Sunday, April 18 for an in-person service.
- The Beulah Activity Centre is closed until further notice.