FAMILY CAMP 2021
As previously shared over the past few weeks in It’s Monday Again, the DBA has had growing concern regarding the safety, community witness, and fiscal viability of offering even a scaled back version of Beulah Family Camp unless the border between Nova Scotia and New Brunswick was guaranteed to be open with enough advance notice for adequate preparation time. Although the active cases in NS are dropping at a favourable rate, the responsible window of decision has come to an end and the DBA has determined there will be no Beulah Family Camp 2021 (neither virtual nor in-person).
While this is disappointing news on many levels, a team is prepping several “plus up” weekends all summer long for those with RV rentals and cottages. [email protected] will have a full schedule for July and August of activities, guest preachers, and worship teams posted in the next couple of weeks.
2021 Giving Opportunities
1. E-Transfer: Use [email protected] – no security question is required, this will be direct deposited. Please indicate in the memo this is an offering/donation for Beulah Camp.
2. Mail a cheque/check payable to the “Atlantic District” sent to the following address:
1830 Mountain Rd.
Moncton, NB E1G 1A9
3. Call the Beulah Office (506.468.2286) with your credit card and we will process your donation over the phone. If you call after hours, please leave your name and number and we will be happy to get back to you.
4. If you are on the campgrounds, you can swing by the Beulah Office and make an in-person donation by any method including using your bank debit card.
5. US Donors: We can now offer you a charitable receipt for your USD donation recognized by the IRS. All methods for donations are available to American donors except e-transfer.
6. To support Wesleyan Missionaries please visit the GP Atlantic website.