FAMILY CAMP 2021
- The six-day camp will begin with an evening service on Tuesday, July 6 and concluding with a morning service on Sunday, July 11.
- A full four-day program for kids and youth will be scheduled during the mornings of Wednesday – Saturday and each of these days will offer a morning and evening service in the Tabernacle.
- District Conference will be held on Thursday, July 8.
- Ordination will be held for the Class of 2020 & 2021 on Friday, July 9 with President Lennox preaching and National Superintendent Steve Elliott presiding.
- Save-A-Seat online registration has been purchased and will be used to preregister all services, programs, and dining hall meals which will be limited based on physical distancing regulations.
- Our Camp Evangelist will be Rev. Jon Wiest (pending border/quarantine restrictions)
2021 Giving Opportunities
1. E-Transfer: Use [email protected] – no security question is required, this will be direct deposited. Please indicate in the memo this is an offering/donation for Beulah Camp.
2. Mail a cheque/check payable to the “Atlantic District” sent to the following address:
1830 Mountain Rd.
Moncton, NB E1G 1A9
3. Call the Beulah Office (506.468.2286) with your credit card and we will process your donation over the phone. If you call after hours, please leave your name and number and we will be happy to get back to you.
4. If you are on the campgrounds, you can swing by the Beulah Office and make an in-person donation by any method including using your bank debit card.
5. US Donors: We can now offer you a charitable receipt for your USD donation recognized by the IRS. All methods for donations are available to American donors except e-transfer.
6. To support Wesleyan Missionaries please visit the GP Atlantic website.